Thursday, June 11, 2009

thank goodness for pain pills.

cereally. stupid nerve in my leg! i thought like walking on it would help so i went on like a really long walk with my dogs this afternoon. but it only made it worse. i asked the doctor if i could swim still while my leg was all effed up. and he's like " yeah, that'll probably help alot" which i wasnt exactly fighting him on.

gotta do what the doctor says ;) hahaha

ohh & if you have a youtube. look me up under "bekkizzle" (solo) or "thesmackitlikebeccum" (w/my boi!). i just started but i will have new videos on my personal every 3 and 5 days. which means a new one tomorrow! yay! and me and my boi SMack have a new video every week (usually). so yeah, look us up! & comment & subscibe & rate.

i have lots of already made vlogs & skits waiting, so when i'm busy with school i'll post the pre-made ones. (:

NIGHTY NIGHT! i feel drowsy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment