Friday, June 5, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance (dance dance dance..)

So, i am like a huge huge huge huge fan, of so you think you can dance. & it wouldn't be right for me not to blog about it.Well we've passed the audition & last night was when they chose the top 20.The top 20 has a bunch of people i didnt even notice during the auditons. but some of my favorites did end up making it.The girl and boy that were my favorite were Kupono Aweau & Asuka Kondoh.





Kupono Aweau is from hawaii.One of my top 3 favorites from the time he auditioned. He auditioned with wierd hair, but shaved it off for vegas. His specialty is Lyrical/Contemporary. He is great friends with and reminds me of Mark from last season. ( & i ADORED Mark<3). i really like him, he has his own style & i think has the potential to crack the top 4. <333


So here's a little tidbit. all the girls sucked ass compared to the guys. The winner is definatly not going to be a girl. But this girl Asuka Kondoh is really pretty & a great dancer.She's not in my top 2, but she is my top girl. She auditioned with a partner ( who unfortunatley did not make it) and specializes in latin ballroom.but she's really good at all the dance styles. Just the boys are the ones that shine. However i needed a girl to cheer for. so i chose her, cuz she sucked the least. <3


So last night was a pretty emotional day in vegas. My favorite of all time Peter from New York got eliminated.sooo sad, & my other favorite this umbrella doode, also didn't make it. it was quite sad.

****& my absolute favorite, RICK, didn't make it. he would have won it for sure. he had the most beautiful lines, the sickest body, and was the best dancer in the whole competition. unfortunatley, he was under contract for some stupid ballet academy, & the stupid bastards wouldn't let him out of his contract. He was devastated, (he cried) & i was devastasted. You could tell all he wanted to do was dance something other than ballet. he was fantastic. hopefully he'll be back next season. <333 stupid ballet people!


two other people i'm rooting for are Jason Glover:



WHO I ABSOLUTELY LOVE! <3 my number 2 (:

and also Brandon Bryant:



who got lots of tough love from the judges. but who i think is just fabulous. <3


Well there you go, that's my top picks. although actually i'm cheering for 75% of the boys!because i love Tony Bellissimo, Vitolio Jeune, &Jonathan Platero too. i just didn't want to overload with pictures. (eventhough i still did.)

but yeah, it's the boys year<3


ohhh & mia michaels is a bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment