Sunday, June 21, 2009

father(less) day.

So today is father's day. Havent mentioned it before here but i got no papa in my life. my mother/grandparents raised me/my bro&sis.long story short w/ my father, he was abusive so my mother left his ass. he doesnt pay child support and made our financial situation hell. he's a bad man. i dont want him in my life.

so i dont really like father's day, becuase i've always wanted a father. but i know that my father was not a good person and still is not a good person, so i understand my mother's decision for not letting him in my life ( not that he wants to be in it)(I HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT MY FATHER). But still, i feel like children need their father. Fortunatley i was blessed with wonderful men in my short 16 yrs of life. i have my grandfather & my brother. my two favorite people in the world. My "tata" ( chilean code for gandfather), is my father figure. eventhough he didnt act so much as a father, he was the only thing i had. so thank tata, ily!

but yeah, my mother was my only parent, so i guess this day is for her too, becuase despite all her childishness and her "unmotherly" qualities, she has been a fantastic mother. ( & father). she's the only parent i got, & i love her despite her flaws.

so i love you mother, and tata. this ones for you<3 you've both done more for me & mean more to me than any father ever could.

i love you (:

No comments:

Post a Comment