Monday, June 8, 2009

saturday.(yes, i'm aware it's monday)

So sorry i didn't blog yesterday, i was going to but i ended up getting too....distracted. So on saturday the day started out normal, but when we went to go take my sis to her friend's house my borther's girlfriend called me up crying. long story short my brother almost got arrested, but didn't. thank goodness. the only reason he didnt get arrested is because the cop had no reason for pulling him over.All i can do is thank the lord that he wasn't arrested. it would have killed me, & my grandfather, & rest of my family. So yeah thnak-goodness.

As a result of my brother almost getting arrested, i cried a hell of a lot. which triggered an asthma attack. i really was very close to getting 911 called.i scared a lot of people. sorry everyone!

well yeah, that was a very horrible experience.

1 comment: