Sunday, August 9, 2009

the best things in life are free...

but you can give them to the birds & bees, I WANT MONEY!



Yes, yes i do. because thats the biggest problem in my life right now. it all comes down to money money money, & how we ain't got none, honey! cereally so many family problems lately, it's so overwhelming.eveything that can go wrong or can be thrown at us has been. i wish i could get a job, but i cant. i hate not being able to do anything because i have no money. it's justt getting worse & worse. My family always gets the short end of the stick. we're not even bad people. it's really not fair sometimes. my mother and grandfather and grandmother always give up there time and stuff to other people, they're always kind, & they truly care.Me, my brother, and sister all have learned these ideals and follow them to the best of our ability. becuase it's the right thing to do. But if it's the right way to act then why dont we ever get a break? no one ever helps us, we're on our own.

yeah, i just wanted to get that off my chest. i love my family, & we'll all alive, so i'll just thank the lord for that. i understand that good things just don't happen to some people, & i've accepted my family is one of those families who are just destined to struggle through life. But like i said, as long as we're alive & together, it's worth it. but i cant help hopeing it'll get easier.


love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment