Sunday, July 19, 2009

school,dentist,swimming,harrypotter,&dancing

Weesh, havent blogged in a while, so let's catch up shall we? warning: this is going to be long as fuck!

So school has been taking over my life, which is my fault for taking 3 ap classes, but then again i could be taking 4. Yeah, there's already lots of homework & studying & stress, & its soo not good for my head. But i'm a major nerd so i'm gonna perservere & push through it and succeed. at least i hope so. also clubs have been going well. i'm VP for habitat for humanity & we're actually gonna get it together this year, key club is ok, & i didnt get to go to GSA but it's probably going to be my fave. Well yeah thats it for school.

YMCA swim has been pretty kool. it's uber tiring though. they give us really good workouts, like less than matt workouts but more than cervantes workouts. but everyone's really fun & the little kidds are adorable, i still dont feel like i belong there, but thankfully i have my asians to keep me going. i looove them<3

So i went to a new dentist @ USC dental and their really nice. they're going to slowly help me get over my phobia which i'm excited for. because i'm tired of being a scared little child. its time for me to grow up.

I SAW HARRY POTTER THIS WEEK ALSO! & i liked it, didnt love it but i liked it. i'm assuming its like the 5th one where i have to watch it like 3 times before it actually works for me the way i want it to. but it was really prettyful ( like the sceneary & stuff)and i really liked the way they altered the book into a movie. i did not like however, the whole rushed feeling of the movie, how they tried to make it too funny, & how ginny/harry's relationship came out of nowhere.Hopefully the 7th ones are better, THEY BETTER BE. Luna & Slughorn were my favorite characters for sure. see the movie & you'll see why. so yeah, i like but not LOVE.OHH & i LOVE DRACO MALFOY! he's the only reason i'm going to watch HBP again. becuase tom felton was sooo good. cereally.

ohhkay, last night i went to my sister's friend's quince. i didnt want to go, but now i'm real glad that i did. it was a slow start, & majorly boring at first. but then it got going with their little "secret dance" that was cute but horribly choreographed. Diana looked really pretty, i loved the dress. The we started dancing. MMHMM, i danced. lol. idk what was wrong with the band though, the same song for like an hour, really? i mean come on. But it got better. I danced alot, ( my feet were majorly hurting) yeah. but i do admit, my sister is a great dancer. MUCH better than i am. i'm proud to admit i was the worst dancer there. but at least i tried! but yeah, it was lots of fun!

well thats all everyone. I LOVE YOU!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment