Wednesday, May 27, 2009

smell that?

it smells like a champion. hahaha, it's me! i won city! wooohoo! snaps for rebecca. dropped 6 seconds & dominated the 50 breast. whoooo so happy. then got free carl's jr. paid for by ms. hill. so many funny moments today. here's a few highlights as best i remember

1. i won city! for my 50 breast. :D
2. taking a zillion pictures of myself & others.
3. ALL Megan's races. she's such a dominator. 
4. ooh la la, a new SmackitlikeBeccum video
5. Got to wear my parka <3
6. i saw coach run! hahaha, 
7. I saw Kate<3>
8. Araceli's chocolate, which made me & sean uber happy (: 
9." There's ALWAYS room for dessert."  & tubs of icecream with like 6 spoons.
10. Did i mention i won city? 

oooooh dang. so happy. all i can say is i love my coaches. i love the family. i love my best/juicebox, & i love love love the swim team. thats all. 

best wishes, & mucho lovve<3

No comments:

Post a Comment